Thursday, June 23, 2011

One More Hurdle

I knew that there would be a few bumps in the adoption journey. This "bump" is just frustrating.

We were fingerprinted back at the beginning of April. I just got an email today that informed us:

"The first fingerprinting was rejected by the FBI as unclassifiable."

What does that even mean?

Mike thinks that they must not have been readable. So I will wait until written notice comes with further explanation. I will have to be fingerprinted again, we just hope they won't charge us the $55 to do it again.

I just keep telling myself....this is just one more hurdle...


On a happy note, Mike's background came back clear within the week of being sent in.

UPDATE:
I received an envelope today (6/27) with a new finger printing card. I can take it to my local sheriff's office to complete. I think I know someone who can hook me up :)
That means I don't have to make an appt. and wait weeks for it to be completed. Even better, they won't charge me the $55 fee to process them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment