Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a little mishap with dinner tonight.
Luckily it was contained to the stove and none of us or the cabinets were damaged. I ended up throwing a half box of baking soda on it to get it completely out. We had to open up the house to get all of the smoke out. Since everything was ok.....it turned out to be pretty funny!

I wanted to surprise Mike with a fun treat. I found a recipe for peanut butter cookies (which are his favorite) that you roll out like sugar cookies. I think they turned out real cute. Mike said that they are really rich. This is a keeper of a recipe! Check it out here.
Mike surprised me with these fabulous chocolate dipped strawberries. They were fantastic!!!
Overall, we had a nice Valentine's Evening at home.
I sure love my hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment