Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Sunday

I love general conference - I get to stay home with my family and lounge around in my jammies! (Plus we get to hear amazing messages from our church leaders). The talk about the importance of women was spectacular!
We listened to the first session of conference and then headed to my mom's for lunch.
Melissa (my sister) and her daughter were there too.
We were able to Skype my other sister Michelle to wish her a happy birthday (man she is getting old :)
Then we came home and this is what we did the rest of the afternoon/evening. Yep, it took that long!!!

While we listened to the last bit of conference we started the game. After about 4 hours we had hotels on every property on the board.
I don't think I have ever had such bad luck playing a board game in my entire life. I spent more time in jail than moving around the board during the first 2 hours. I only passed go and collected $200 3 times during that 2 hours.
I finally conceded and gave my 3 remaining properties to Kenneth. We tried to gang up on Mike, but he had much better luck than us. We even tried cheating (which he didn't even notice...hehehe) and that didn't work. We finally gave up and he declared himself the winner.
Man, I sure love these boys!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment