Sunday, April 8, 2012

Kenneth Behind the Wheel

The other day I went to pick Kenneth up from Drivers Ed. I was a little bored waiting for them to get back, then I saw him pull the little red driver's ed car into the lot - it was kind of weird to see him actually driving a car. (What happened to my blue eyed, blonde haired toddler??? He is growing up way to fast!!!) He was driving the last car to return to the school and so he had to wait for the other car to back into the compound.......and wait.......and wait.......and wait even more. The poor girl driving the other car could not get it backed in.....and it had been more than 5 minutes at this point.
Since she had the car in the compound, just not parked yet, Kenneth's teacher told him to go ahead and back in - he had "plenty of room".

So what does any good mom do?

Of course, I whipped out my camera and started taking pictures of him backing into the compound while the other driver was still trying to get parked. I thought for sure they were going to crash into each other. Kenneth proved me wrong.....he did very well and got it backed in with very little maneuvering.

As a side note.....when we left the other car was still not totally parked.....poor girl or should I say poor teacher????

No comments:

Post a Comment