Thursday, April 26, 2012

Playing in the Rain

 This was the view as we pulled in for the soccer game tonight. Those clouds certainly did not look like they were up to any good....


As the game went on, the rain just came down harder and harder. I ended up staying in the vehicle the entire time. So did most of the parents.


The refs finally called the game after a little more than an hour. The cold rain was coming down sideways at this point. I grabbed a fuzzy blanket out of the back and laid it over the seat. I am sure glad I did.....Kenneth was drenched from head to toe. He took his shoes off and had to dump the water out of them and then he started to wring out his socks....totally disgusting!


I guess he didn't want me to miss out on the fun, so he wrapped his arms around me and tried to transfer as much water as possible.


Even after a really rough game (I stopped keeping track of the score when the other team had scored 10 times and we were still at zero) with horrible weather, he is still smiling. 
Love that kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment