Monday, May 21, 2012

Final Game of the Season

I always find some of the warm up exercises entertaining :)



Kenneth throwing the ball in...


The entire team one final time.


The ride home proved to be umm....interesting.
The start of the ride was great. We were just chatting away and having a good time. Then all of the sudden a smell started to over power me and it was horrendous!
I asked what happened and Kenneth and Josh both denied doing anything. Then I realized they had both taken their shoes off. It was HORRIBLE!!
The next thing I know it was getting stronger and I finally figured out that Josh had put his feet on the console next to me and Kenneth had his feet on my seat near the headrest. They thought it was pretty funny.
I rolled their windows down and locked them. We rode almost the entire way home like this....


After about 45 minutes we were finally approaching our off-ramp. Their coach passed us and got a good laugh after seeing feet hanging out of both sides of the vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment