Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another Soccer Game

Yep, more pictures of another soccer game. 
Today I got to use a different camera and I can't believe what a difference it makes! Kenneth is in the center of the screen approaching the ball.


Kenneth played mid-fielder today and was running a lot more than he usually does.


He did really well chasing that ball! His friend Josh is the player on the left side.


I still don't understand how they can hit the ball so hard with their heads and it not hurt! He was lined up just right for this header. He is in the center - #26.


Kenneth played keeper for the second half of the game. I love this shot of him....I think he has grown a few more inches again!


Giving it all he has!


His kicking has really improved this year and he has picked up a lot more distance.



No comments:

Post a Comment