Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Picnic

I love working at home! It makes so many more things possible during the summer.
The weather was really good today so we decided to take our lunch to the park.
Apparently, this is Kenneth's serious picture taking face??


I had to snap the pictures I could while he was occupied with other things.
But look at how blue the sky is in the background!


After lunch we just laid on the blanket for a while and chatted.
Kenneth then wanted me to roll him up like a burrito. This is something that we use to do when he was little and he loved it......he still does!
He still cracks me up!


After an hour we headed back home and I was able to get right back to work.
Technology truly is a blessing that allows me to spend more time with my family while still getting my work done!

1 comment: