Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Dinner

We had the opportunity to host Mother's Day dinner at our house this year. My mom, sister, and niece came. My cousin, Jamie, and her family were also able to join us this year. 
We used Grandma Halterman's china this year. I don't use it very often, but I like to on special occasions like this.


Hugh entertained us with funny faces, while Bryce shared dessert with him. I have to mention that Mike made the dessert for tonight. It was a super yummy chocolate cake with a chocolate sauce on it served with vanilla ice cream. Yummy!


Janey entertained Hugh for a long time and chased him around.


Jamie helping Joel get on the rocker, while Melissa slows Janey down from chasing Hugh.


It was fun to spend the afternoon together and catch up with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment